Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pam (Welch) McCellan

I love this website!
>>
I always considered myself part of the CHS class of '64 even though I moved to Arizona at the end of my 8th grade year. There were no senior cords in Phoenix or anywhere else in Arizona. I couldn't wait until high school so I could have my own cord skirt! Thank you for bringing me up to date on some of the people I remember so well. I did not attend the 40th party--but I ordered the picture and it is great!
>>
Pam (Welch) McClellan, Phoenix, AZ

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, 10 April, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam,

I always wondered what happened to you! What are you doing now?

I remember when my family and I came to Arizona for Christmas one year, and I either stayed with you overnight or at least visited you.

I have been married four and a half years--for the first time!--and am very happy. Have lived in Lafayette/West Lafayette since 1976, moving from Chicago. Before that, I lived in Manhattan for 3+ years. It was a great place to live.

Hope you hear from you!

Gail Thayer-Copeland
gailthayer@verizon.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home