Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Steve Thompson

It was sure good to recall some great memories after visiting this site... It’s surely been a long time. The last reunion I was at was the 10 year.

In 1967 I joined the Air Force and spent my entire Viet Nam tour in Northern Italy...I was allergic to rice patties and bullets. In 1967 I married Elaine Jones and 41 years later [in March] we’re still together.

We had a daughter in 1974, I graduated from Purdue in 1973. Moved all over the country as an Electrical Engineer working for Bechtel Power constructing Nuclear power plants. Traveling got to be a hassle and I now work for T-Mobile in Austin Tx. We’ve been here since 1994. Time sure flies. Elaine works for the State [court of judicial conduct] and went to school at the University of Texas as did my daughter Trisha. Trisha is a nurse in Houston. My father and brother are still in C’ville so I get back once a year to say “hey”. Hope to here from some of you and would love to see you on a return trip...I’m sure David Brown remembers the ole “Blue Bombers”...?

Steve Thompson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home