Sunday, March 05, 2006

Jean Crawford

jean crawford said...

I've been lurking for awhile, I really appreciate the website and I know other CHS classes are envious. I wish more people would participate. Is there anyway to email those who attended the reunion to urge them to participate.a bit about moi - I've lived in Arlington, Va since '68 except for 5 years outside of Charlottesville. I'm an attorney (but who isn't in this area!) VERY active in Demo politics, President of the Animal Welfare League of Arlington, work for the local government on legislation and tax issues, live with a VERY interesting but nerdy guy, Jerry Hough, who's a professor at Duke (I highly recommend "spacial relationships"). My parents, Ginny & Ken Crawford are still kicking, racing trotters. The big "celebrity" in the family is my sister Cynie's oldest kid, Alexander, who is a professional wrestler sorta - Sweet & Sour Larry Sweeney. And I've been so lucky to "see the world" - most recently Turkey. Who knew the world
is so fascinating.My email is jeanmcrawford@comcast.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home